From:
Chloe Macy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:34:38 -0400

Dear List,

I'm just back from work.  Today we were visited by Gov Cellucci, who
was shopping for soy products.  His doctor told him he should increase
his soy intake.  Further conversation (he was speaking with the
assistant store manager) revealed that he has trouble digesting wheat.
We gave him a Gluten Free shopping list, and invited him to our wheat
free cooking demonstration.

Maybe having a wheat intolerant polititian can open doors for us!

Gwynneth in Boston