From:
Trisha in Texas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:29:18 -0800

I was browsing through the Gluten-Free Cafe section at the Gluten Free Mall
website, looking for something simple to make. The items look interesting,
but I'm baffled about actual preparation. What do you do to, say,
freeze-dried roast beef hash in order to actually turn it into an appetizing
breakfast?

I'd love to hear from anyone who's used this vendor and can enlighten
me--thanks!