From:
Niko Antalffy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 15:08:45 +1100

Dear list,

I received several answers to my venting about Floradix liquid iron
formula not being gf. You were right, there is another type of herbal
liquid called FLORAVITAL, also made by Salus-Haus, containing all the
vitamins but with no gluten in it. It actually says it on the box. Some
chemists carry only one but other shops seem to have the full range.

Floravital has chamomile and fennel (great for minor indigestion and
inflammation), B6 (I must have had a deficiency which caused a bad
pre-menstrual syndrome that has magically disappeared now!) and
fortunately very little B12 which seems to make me ravenous so I'm happy
to skip that. It is not cheap at AUS$34 but you get 500ml for that and
it should last for at least a month or two.

Cheers
Niko