From:
Joel Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 15:04:34 -0500

I will be in New Orleans for Jazz Fest in April and am looking for
celiac aware restaurants. Suggestions greatly appreciated. I have been
going to NO with my wife and friends for many years before going GF and
have been to most of the standard tourist restaurants and
recommendations for those would be fine, but we enjoy good food and a
variety of cuisines so are also open to new and interesting places.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joel

P.S. I was unable to find any email or WWW contacts for NO.