From:
Caroline St-Pierre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 13:46:24 PST

Hi Everyone

I was wandering if anyone else had noticed small watery blisters on their
fingertips. I am biopsy diagnosed and have been GF for nearly a year. I
started noticing those blisters about 2 months ago. I thought it was DH but
was told it was not typical of DH to appear strictly at the finger tips. The
blisters are particularly abundant on one thumb and do not appear in a
symetrical fashion. They cause the skin to dry and peel constantly. I
currently apply a topical 0.1 % cortison cream on the one thumb, it helps
but does not heal completely.

Both the gastro and the dermathologist assure me it is not DH. Any hints?

Caroline
Quebec, Canada