From:
Donna Hemingson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 09:44:19 -0500

Hi All,
I have not heard directly from the makers of this product but the web site
address is www.woodpecker-usa.com -if my memory has not failed me- a site
still under construction. some people would like to know the status and
some have assured me that it is GF and that they drink it with no side
effects. I have been drinking it but am one of the celiacs that do not
always react instantly if I have been living right ie I seem to have to
build up a level of toxicity sometimes. I am only drinking it because I
think it is Gf and I certainly hope it is- it is only the caramel
ingredient I worry about and most caramel is supposed to be from something
other than wheat ( am I correct in assuming this?) I do not gamble ever
with gluten but since the other was Gf I am making an assumption that this
one is, so I guess I am gambling!!!

 I also want to recommend El Fornello or Il Fornello restaurant in Toronto
on Yonge St north of St Clair and in 2 other locations. They have Gf pastas
and pizza. Had my first pizza in many years. Had the pasta last time and I
think it rates pretty good. They actually have these listed on the menu.

They offer a variety of dietary specialties. I ate the whole pizza right
there!!!  Hope everyone got through thanksgiving and ate well    Good
Health, Donna