From:
Judy Osment <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:36:46 -0400

Can anyone reccommend what type of medicine is taken for a CD attack? I
have been using a prescription called Ultram...sometimes it
helps...sometimes not. Even when I do my best to stay away from gluten,
there are slip-ups and I have extreme pain and nausa and of course,
diarrhea. I have found that over-the-counter medicines will not knock
out the pain and to be careful about using them because they might cause
internal bleeding.  But the pain is bad enough that I cannot function at
work, etc.  Does anyone suggest what your doctor suggests?

Thanks
Judy ([log in to unmask])

P.S. Does anyone know of a good doctor in the Atlanta,Ga. or
Chattanooga,Tn. area that deals with ceilac?  My doctor had very little
information and sent me to the local hospital to see the nutritionist
for recipes, etc.