Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:40:26 -0500
From:
Emily Kate Peloquin <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks to all who responded to my query. Your support and advice are
greatly appreciated.

Here are the results:

The overwhelming consensus is that acne and celiac desiese are related.

The most frequent advice I recieved was simply to insure that my diet was
completely gluten free.

A few people also suggested that diary products and processed sugars may
contribute to skin problems.

Both witch hazel and tea tree oil were recommended as treatments for
outbreaks.

Most people felt that perscription acne medication would be unnecessary if
dietary needs were being met.

Hope this helps!

Thanks again!

Emily