Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 14:05:29 -0000

Help! UK coeliacs in particular.

I thought - until it was pointed out to me by people on this list - that Rice
Dream was gluten-free. (Reading the pack always helps, doesn't it?) One or
two kind subscribers in the US have suggested other milk substitutes, but
none of them, as far as I'm aware at least, is available here in the UK. What
- if any - milk substitutes have others in the UK found that are GF?

Any help and\or info greatly appreciated.

Jeff in Sussex UK