From:
Jane Winkenwerder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 18:46:13 EST

I have gone throughout the archives and found the Cream Cheeses that were
listed to be GF since January 1999.  They were:

Kroger
Meijer
Stonyfield
Cabot
Hannaford
Tofutti Better than Cream Cheese

The only one that I could find in my town was of course, Tofutti Better than
Cream Cheese.  Now I am not a vegetarian - and nothing against vegetarians,
but I cannot imagine a cheese made from soy tasting that good.  Anyone who
has had the cheese mentioned above would you please email me with how you
felt the cheese tasted.  Please also tell me if you are a vegetarian or not.

I will post results to the list.

I want to make a Cheese Cake for the holidays.

Thanks
Jane
Fargo, ND