From:
Wayne Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:35:03 -0500

Thank you for all the sent messages concerning the requests for bread
crumbs.  I am happy to say I did find them at ENER-g foods and have
apologized for the misunderstanding that we could not find them.

However, I did recieve many suggestions from other members.

1-use leftover breads that are kept in the freezer, then put in blender

2-make them with pre-boiled rice or "pre-cooked" rice and put it into a
coffe grinder, or regular grain mill, they reported that they are
crunchier than bread

3-Paskez makes crumbs during the Jewish Holidays that is gf, it is made
with potatoes.  They can be found during March and April, sold out fast,
so watch for them in your favorite stores.

Thanks for all the help, and Happy GF Holidays.

Mo Moss