From:
chintala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 07:56:00 +1100

    Hi there, received reply from Pillsbury with their gluten free
products list.

Old E lPaso Chunky salsa dip, Thck & Chunky music, Bean n Salsa Dip,
Taco sauce, Burrito Sauce Fajita Sauce, Enchilada sauce.

Old El Paso Taco shells, Corn chips, Tostaco Trays, Taco kit

Old El Paso Taco seasoning, reduced salt taco seasoning, burrito
seasoning, chil seasoning.

Old El Paso Nachos Topping, Mexe Beans, Refried Beans, Sliiced pickled
jalapenos.

On the front is also a little item saying " This product contains no
detectable gluten". along with the coeliac symbol.

A question with the Vegemite on my last post, it was on the KRAFT gluten
free list, but I forgot to add that it had a little * saying "no
detectable level of gluten found (for further enquiries please contact
the coeliac society in your state). All the other items on the list were
simply gluten free.

I am only trying to help others, I am no expert, only reading directly
off the correspondence that I receive from the companies. So to be
totally sure, remember to make sure of the gf status yourself with the
company and check labels as we are constantly told to do.

So hope it helps. Cheers Tracy