From:
Kevin Nadherny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 06:18:03 PST

Hi all,
I am reading for last month or so about Low carb, or Atkins diet and try to
stay out of it, but why not get involved?

First time I read about Atkins diet I noticed, that he virtually eliminate
gluten from diet. And there is my point, what I posted many times, that
gluten is just no good for anybody. I was 40 lbs over weighed, took me a
year, but I am back as normal as I could be, so my wife and two sons, since
they join me. But we also stopped to consume processed sugar.

What I learned from many posts, most of you think, that you are living
gluten free. I say not so. In this world is most processed food contaminated
with gluten. But we have to watch molecules, not grams of digested gluten
and take me at least two month to recover from accident. If during that time
have an other accident and on and on, so I would never recover. Than I would
cry, that gluten free diet doesn't work. I suppose, does not mater haw you
call that diet, when you stay gluten and sugar free diet works to most
people.

Have nice gluten and sugar free day!

Kevin Nadherny
Toronto, Canada