From:
susan bartulevicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:54:30 -0500

I've received several requests for sharing the names of kinds of GF
cheeses listed in the subject. Today, I talked to the Hood milk company
(1-800-242-2423) and their cottage cheese is GF. I did NOT ask about any
flavored cheeses, as this request is for lasagna. I know they are in
southern New England (USA)...I don't know where else. The following
info. is from letters from other list members.

--"Kroger's cottage cheese is GF if you can get it in your area."

--"My understanding is that Friendship cottage cheese is GF.  There are
also some brands of GF ricotta, such as Sorrento, that work great."

--"Stella Cheese and Frigo are GF available at Costco, Sam's Club, Cub
Foods and others" and one other person suggested "organic cheeses".

Hope this helps you all. Tomorrow we are hitting the supermarket and
with all the help and advice from you all...lasagna we will have !

Susan