From:
Alex Shelekhin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:47:30 -0500

Hello,

We are four students at the Graduate School of Management at Boston
College. Our names are Ted Burnham, Flavienne Chevalley, Mark Rudolph
and Alex Shelekhin.

We are conducting a research project as part of our marketing research
class. The project is aimed at attaining a better understanding of the
market needs for people with wheat (gluten) intolerance (celiac
disease). Our objectives include: 1) gaining a better understanding of
the wheat (gluten) free market size; 2) identifying ways of improving
wheat (gluten) free product quality; 3) investigating the unmet needs
of people with celiac disease; and 4) identifying new wheat (gluten)
free products. We hope that by the end of this project we'll determine
a need for a new product as well as better ways of delivering it to
you.

The questionnaire can be found at the following address:

www2.bc.edu/~shelekhi

Thank you very much.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments please e-mail me
at:

Sincerely,

Alex Shelekhin