From:
Aly Stensland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:45:11 EST

My daughter is 14 yrs. old and has been diagnosed with CD for the past 2
years.  She has responded beautifully to the gf diet and has been thriving.
She is very conscientious about her diet.  For the past two weeks she has
been suffering with abdominal pain and nausea and I've been noticing a red
rash on the inside of her elbows.  I was wondering if this sounded familiar
to anyone out there and didn't know if this could be related to celiacs or
any other auto immune disorder that I should be inquiring about.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Claudia in Chicago