Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:31:54 -0700
From:
Lynnette Westfall <[log in to unmask]>

Just thought I'd post this after reading about Tony Roma's in the U.S. and
wondered about the status of their foods in Canada.  I faxed them and to
follow is the reply.

One of my favorite restaurants.  My husband is on the diet because of DH,
and was very disgusted with the last effort at eating in a restaurant.
Thankfully, it looks like we can go out and enjoy a first class meal at a
restaurant without too much fuss!

Lynnette Westfall

Dear Ms. Westfall,
Your fax request concerning gluten free products at our Tony Roma's
restaurants has been forwarded to me for reply.

Canada stores should be importing the products listed below from the US and
they are gluten free.

1.  Tony Roma's original barbecue sauce
2.  Tony Roma's carolina honeys barbecue sauce
3.  Tony Roma's red hots barbecue sauce
4.  Tony Roma's Blue Ridge Smokies barbecue sauce
5.  Cole slaw dressing
6.  All salad dressings
7.  Ranch Style beans

I'm sure some items are obvious to you like bread or flour tortillas however
some like our famous onion loaf, may not be obvious.  Please be aware our
onion loaf and breaded appetizers do contain wheat.  Our Potato Skins and
Spinach Artichoke Dip do not.  The chips we serve with the Spinach Artichoke
dip are corn tortilla chips.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.  I hope this has helped.

Sincerely,
Lisa G. Newkirk
Food & Beverage Administrator