Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 15:19:40 -0600
From:
Sally Anderson <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks to everyone who responded w/ information about the Breadman
machine. I received 13 responses -- of these 7 were highly positive &
loved the machine. Only 1 person was unhappy with the Breadman but
cautioned that this was one where you just push a button & it makes
bread (as opposed to the programmable types -- which mine is). And 4
people were in my boat -- had new Breadman machines & were sorta
reluctant to use them. So of the 8 people who have actually used the
machine, all but one was very happy with it. Consequently, today I
will be baking my first loaf. I'll let you all know how it works!

Thank you, one & all, for the information.

Stay healthy!

Sally