VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BRADSHAW, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BRADSHAW, Alison
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:37:29 +1300
Does anyone know if it is possible and if so how to read acrobat files using
Jaws?

Also does anyone know how to get addresses into the contacts folder in
Outlook 98 using JFW?

I can be contacted personally at

Also another request.  Could individuals sending messages that only apply to
the USA please make this clearer.  References such as "this country" and the
like are not clear to those of us not in the States.  As I subscribe to
other local lists it is not till the end of the message when I find out
which list the message comes from and that the message is not applicable to
me.   Thanks

Ali Bradshaw
New Zealand

who the m