From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:06:12 -0800
On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:38:44 -0400 matesz <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Most people are going to eat desserts and sweet snacks, so if you
> can serve
   If you have ever been in the position of an
> educator, a person who  helps, nudges, inspires, and invites people >
to make changes in what they eat, you know that there is power in showing
 people how to tame the sweet tooth and kick the sugar habit.  >>

Rachel,
I have introduced my friend to paleo eating.  I have offered to buy her
the splenda and stevia just so she can get started on cutting out sugar.
She has been eating low carb for 2 months now.  After 4 weeks of eating
lowcarb/paleo,  she no longer needs her insulin shots.  She still take
the pill, but no more shots!!  I have taken what I have learned here and
passed it on to my friend.  She has lost 23 pounds in 6 weeks!!!!  It's
amazing and the sweet treats i have showed her to make has saved her from
cheating with real sugar and flour type junk.

Trish