From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 22:03:14 -0800
>Ha! Neither do I. But for you instincto kinda folks out there, I gotta say
>I did eat olive oil a tablespoon at a time and got one helluva stop after a
>few ounces (or should I say cc's? ;)). I couldn't go near it for a couple
>months.
 How did you experience the stop ? Burning in throat, disguted feeling ?
could you give me an image of it?
This is no surprises that  a lightly modified food like fruit juices or
olive juice still retain enought of their caracteristics for the body to
recognise it.
It is like if your friend got wounded on his face , you might  still  get
enough information  to be able to recognise him but when my mare got crushed
by a train i was not able to recognise her anymore.
The whole unprocessed olive give a very clear message when enough is enough.
the cured salted olive lost allready the capacity to give a clear message,
the virgin olive oil retain still enough of the olives caracteristics to
tell when enough is enough, the pure olive oil (refined) will have not a lot
to say but yet a body overwhelmed by fat will get disgusted by it.
More it is processed less you give a chance to the the senses to get the
message.  that is all .
When i eat natural olives or fruits  it is plainly easy to regulate the
intake , by drinking juices or oil i am opening the door to abuse ( i get
greassy hairs or hypoglycemiac episodes).  easy to Drink one glass of apple
juice, but if i had to eat the same amount in whole apples i might have a
hard time to be able to finish them.
That is what instinctive eating is about getting the most out of the best,
getting closer to a naturel regulation of eating . It is too bad that you
understood something else.
jean-claude