Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:06:21 PST
I don't think that this is the right forum for judging whether or not
daycare is ok or not. This is a private decision involving only the child
and parents. I find lots of people criticizing daycare haven't had children
yet, so to each his own.

On another matter, here's my intro :)

I have been paleo for a year, then due to laziness and money restrictions
abandoned the lifestyle during 6 months. I am now back at it with more
resolve than ever, as my little hiatus caused me to have several bouts with
the flu (which I never had, before or during paleo!) and a weight gain of 15
pounds.

I wanted to ask you:
What would be the most effective, fast way to cleanse/get thinner by paleo
standards? I know this is like asking for a crash diet, but I just cant
stand it, and losing weight would certainly help me stay in course.
I tried eating mostly meats, as a way to attain ketosis, but get severely
constipated as a result and the weight loss is temporary at best.
Raw veggies work well, but I'm wondering about the effects of a vegetarian
paleo style for an extended period.

Any suggestions welcome....

Lilith