From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 06:42:50 CEST

>If by "paleodiet" above you mean "Neanderthin-compliant diet"
>then I agree that such a diet can have as much carbohydrate as
>you like, but I am not acquainted with any body of evidence that
>any such diet will fail to cause the problems caused by Neolithic
>high-carb diets.

For me diet high in ANY carbs makes my gastrointestinal symptoms be back and
it does not matter if I eat fruits or potatoes.

So I think for some people the main advantage of paleodiet is eating less
carbs than they used to because is much harder to get too much carbs without
eating grains, beans, etc.

Regards,

Paul Sand