GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ceesay Soffie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:18:37 -0400
If there were a country, let's say like Pakistan or Saudi, only that this
country was interested in having the Mourides kicked out of Senegal for a
sum which Abdou Joof decides to take and then the campaign begins to expel
the Mourides using the Imam of State House - what am I talking about?  The
Mourides are Senegalese, not foreign.  There is no country willing to pay
for their expulsion! I hope the manifested religious hypocrisy in the Gambia
is not in Senegal. Why is the Imam not going after my Christian relatives
who do not even believe in the Prophet of Islam (SAW)?  Practice and let
Practice.  Only GOD knows!

Soffie