GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:32:58 PST
Gambia L,

Sidi Sanneh of the African Development Bank in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, has
asked me to forward his new e-mail address to the L. The address is:
sannehs@yahoo

Jabou Joh, or Momodou Camara in Denmark, could you PLEASE subscribe Sidi
Sanneh's new address to the L for me. I should have done it myself by the
going to the Gambia L web page, but I am very, very busy right now.

Ebrima Ceesay
Birmingham, UK.