GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Prof.Kah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:42:48 -0500
My Dear Gambians:

Below is a wonderful news and opportunity for all Gambians and friends of
The Gambia. The information below is forwarded by Mustapha Njie (TAF) to
share with all. Please visit his web site at -  http://www.tafgambia.com

TAF met with quite a number of us during his visit last November and we
intimated with him to facilitate Home ownership for Gambians abroad and
friends of The Gambia.

In response, he has been working tirelessly towards the fruition of our
request. His e-mail below and web site is a testament to that.

I spoke with him at length this morning and I am quite excited with the
plans he has in the works for all.

TAF is not only competent but a man of great integrity, professionalism and
honor. He is fully respected by all who dealt with him both in The Gambia
and abroad.

I had the opportunity to see some of the wonderful properties he developed
for quite contented clients summer'98. I tell you, they are brilliant! Also,
the good news is they are reasonably priced.

Please read below and again visit his web site at http://www.tafgambia.com.
Please spread the word! If you have further questions please by all means
drop him and EM or send me one privately.

Best Regards.
Muhammadou Kah
Phone #: 202-806-1649 (Howard U.)