GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Simon Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simon Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 08:33:49 +0200
It is with deep regret that i hear of the death of Mr. Yaya Jarju. Mr Jarju was my teacher in Brikama secondary School, and i wish to express my heartfelt sympathy to his family, friends and Mr. Jaliba Kuyateh.
We miss you but you are always remembered by the entire People of Brikama, Justice foot ball club, Ex- Studies of Brikama sec,tec, school.May Allah rest your soul in perfect peace.
Bakary