GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 22:53:30 +0100
Assalamu alaikum G-L,

EID MUBARRAK

I am very sorry for the big mistake I did by not checking my date.
I dont mean to rewing you back to 1980. But it will be good for those
who are afraid of getting old.(laugh)

May Allah accept our fasting and give us longlife,goodhealth and
progress.

Massalaam  Peace be with you all....

Allahummasalli alaa Saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)