GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 20:08:48 EST
Hello Yusupha Jow,
Thanks for your email. Your point is well taken. However, I was not speaking
on behalf of Gamtel. I spoke based on the experience I had calling the
Gambia. One thing we have to be careful of is that we jump into conclusion
blaming Africa for all the problems. We listen to the outside world more than
we listen to our own people. Whatever truth you want to find to me it sounds
great. We cannot rule out that the prpaid calling cards and the Swedish
switch board could be experiencing problems that has nothing to do with The
Gambia. God bless us.
Michael