GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:14:06 GMT
Saiks,

You're right on the money! We tend to forget the bread and butter issues
that really matter to most of our people. The questions you're raising are
very relevant, only it doesn't seem likely that this govt. will waive the
taxes levied on farmers. But, you're putting the spot light on what truly
matters.

Saul.