GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:37:02 +0100
Yus,

Thank you for admitting that I`m entitled to my stance. I`ll want to tell you though that I havent only been to the states once, but actually lived there as a legal resident and I still am. So you`re wrong to state that I happen to come there once and that doesnt justify my familiarity with race issues in the states, which deems my experience worthless. Bro I`ve experienced the "punch in and punch out", at Fresh Fields Supermarket(Whole Foods), and had some unpleasant experiences from there too with unpleasant characters. Yes, animals in human flesh. And I dont have to live in the states to be familiar with what goes on out there. Infact I do come there very often, the last time was just some 5 months ago.

Yus, lets move on. I`m resting my case here, because as far as I`m concerned I`ve put my message across.

I know you like football. You might not remember me, but I think we played together for Forster house at Gambia High School. May be if I mention Louis Thomasi you might remember me. We were together in the Arts class at the sixth form.

Regarding my choice of Amadou Adams, I`ll still want to maintain him in my team. He is both defensive and offensive and you add Biri, Saihou Sarr and Saul Samba to that in the same midfield, you`re unstopable.

Regards,
Omar.