GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:51:30 EST
<< The ongoing debate is very useful and the contributions made by Jabou,
  Cherno, Saul and others are healthy. All of us will not see a situation,
  especially Gambia's, the same way.  This is the paradox, yet our
  positions can indeed overlap on some key issues. It is these that we
  need to build on as we seek solutions to the challenges at home.

  Cheers!
  Abdoulaye Saine >>
 Abdoulaye,

 l couldn't agree more. Please keep up the good work.

 Jabou Joh >>