GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Manjang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:07:02 EDT
Mr. KBceesay,
I have been trying to find views submitted on the L interesting, and this
will be if people like you should immediately stop your abusive attitudes.
Whatever your words should mean, you need to keep them to your humble self
for you have no manners at all. You need to realize that you do not know the
people you are insulting with your stupid contributions. You definitely need
to go learn some better manners. I personally don't think you know what you
are doing.

To my knowledge, this site has been created for all citizens, wherever they
may be, to keep in touch and share constructive ideas towards the unity and
the development of our homeland - The Gambia and Gambians at large.
Therefore, if you happen to be those few immoral kind of people, you may as
well keep your insults to yourself.

I think and will agree with someone who earlier notice that you must be a
different person and not the Kebba Ceesay you are claiming to be. AAH if this
is the case, please don't be a coward.

God Bless All.