C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:17:42 -0500
oh i left out the blackeyed peas, greens, krout and kim chee.

i bought something on the streets of Manila called balout. it was sorta a
boiled duck egg. a delicacy there. of course it was more duck than egg.
sortta tasted like liver with egg.

have i thourghly grossed everybody out yet. in the souther Philipines i eat
stuff i was afraid to ask about. i tell you they really "put on the dog" for
visitors.