C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:17:31 -0500
Cindy,

        5 in one year!! That's a bunch. In our family, my daughter will
probably
be the only one producing grandchildren. David(my son) and his wife do not want
children. She has two sibling, both of whom have special needs. Her older
brother is autistic. Meredith(my daughter-in-law) is not intending to have
children for fear of having an autistic child. It makes me sad, since
that's the
only way to continue the Greer name on my side of the family.

Bobby