C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:42:25 -0600
Science makes progress. One decade outdoes the next. No one thought that we
would have computers on our desks and in our dens which are more powerful
then the computers that went to the moon and were housed in rooms. Vaccines
have been discovered and we can clone mammals. Fifty years ago this would
have been unthinkable.

Joyce