C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinayak Khadye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 08:46:50 +0530
Dear all,

Suzzanne Sutton of Warrior, AL U.S.A. is looking for some advice especially. She is also interested in some sort of funding. Following is her message:

I have a son who is 5 yrs. old who has c.p.,  and needs peditratic lift, also his doctors recommend a vail bed, with
Tyler's insurance, they say not a medical necessity, me as Tyler's mother have had 2 major back surjeries, my compacity to lift is only 50lbs, which Tyler is quickly approaching, Tyler can neither walk or talk, totally dependent on myself, of course his father which the majority of the time his father has to work,  if anything or anybody that could help at this time would greatly be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Suzzanne, mother of Tyler 5yrs, hypertonic c.p., asthmatic, seizure disorder, g.tube.