VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:22:00 -0400
From: "Christopher McMillan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 7:21 AM
Subject: Office 11 Beta On Its Way

Good Morning:

FYI!!

Office Beta 11 is on its way for private beta testing!!

  1. Office 11 Beta News
  2. Security Exposures Continue
  3. Top Tip: Bullets in Spreadsheets
  4. New Woody's MVPs
  5. Top Tip Toppled: Outlook Autoresponse Firing Blanks
  6. OpenOffice Inroads
  7. Keep WOW Alive and Free

Sincerely,

Christopher McMillan