VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:50:55 -0500
I know it is not our practice to post announcements to the list regarding
projects for which the people involved are not able to answer questions
and interact with us, just like at an actual vicug meeting.  I just added
Tom to the list at his request.  He asked us to post this for him so it
could be shared as rapidly as possible.

Kelly

From Tom Fowle Smith-Kettlewell Rehab Engineering Center.
Note:
Matlab is a very popular software package for mathamatical data analysis
and representation of statistical results.