VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chaim Segal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 00:35:24 -0500
Hello out there:

I haven't posted in a while.  I am asking a question for a friend who does
not have E-mail access.  The two of us are what you could call
job-searching pals.

Max, my friend in question, has been trained in the area of medical
transcriptioning and would like to put his skills to work.  He claims to
have heard from a family member that there are a number of job openings in
Houston for medical transcriptionists.  Does anybody on this list know
anything about this?  If so, may I pass some contact information back and
forth between the two of you?

Thank you very much!

Chaim

Trust in the Lord,
Be strong and let your heart take courage and trust in the Lord.
Psalm 27.