VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Verhoeven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 09:59:35 +0200
Hi Tom,

Yes, you are right for the bookmarks. But in the new version of Netscape
4.5 there is a new feature called SmartBrowsing. This is a great feature.
You can enter keywords in the location box and Netscape results you the
results or redirect you to a website. But there is also a button at the
right of the location box with the text "What's Related". After pressing
this button you get a drop down menu with 10 related websites. There seems
to hotkey to open this drop down menu. It is not in the communicator menu.
Maybe this is because it is a beta version. I shall ask Netscape.

Regards Peter Verhoeven

VICUG-L ARCHIVES     http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/vicug-l.html