VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"wang.." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 07:56:10 -0400
Hello,

When I use Jaws version 3.0 on MS Word, I have problem to read the text
word-by-word and character-bycharacter because it does not read
left-parenthesis (; and it also repeats the character prefixed the
left-parenthesis. I have tried to set the document in different fonts, it
still could not solve the problem.

I would very appreciate if anyone could give me a hand on that.

Thank you very much.

Ren