From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 07:00:32 -0500
I remember locking cases WAY back in the XT and 286 era, (I think they were
mainly IBM units) but thought that by the 486 days they had become
unpopular.

I believe the telling factor is the shape of the keyhole.  If it is a
straight slot, then it is a case lock.  If the keyhole is circular, it is an
electronic switch.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====