From:
Anthony Garvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 20:21:59 -0500
Sleuthing at Deja News Power Search
 (http://www.dejanews.com/home_ps.shtml) for "AX88140AQ"
turned up the thread:

"Subject:  Win2000 driver for Mustek FE100AM network card (chipset
        no. AX88140AQ)
Is there a driver for this PCI network card ??"
[this thread mentions the

A search for "FE100AM"  at AltaVista
(http://altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/query?pg=aq) gave this link:

http://www.rpti.com.tw/nv100am.htm

You can download the "NV100AM" 32-bit PCI ethernet adapter driver from the
above site:

HTH,
Anthony

> >   I've got three machines with Davicom network cards, model DM9101F.
> >I've looked high and low for Windows 9X drivers and wondered if anyone
> >has these. Windrivers.com didn't help with their suggested downloads and
> >driverguide.com also has download suggestions that didn't help. The
> >builder of these machines says he doesn't have the driver diskette
> >

>    Followup...Davicom technicians reported that chip is the transceiver
> so now I'm still trying to identify the manufacturer of the card. It has
> a larger chip with this written on it:
>
>       ASIX
>    AX88140AQ
>
>     9752 TC3
>     BF0822.1
>
>   Any help in finding a driver for this PCI NIC made in China would be
> appreciated. There aren't any FCC codes, but it does have a P/N:
> 18-0B-P110 and a S/N: UC2805007970

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html