From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:00:24 +0100
Dori Zook wrote:
>Here's my techie question.
>Something about giving up dairy cut my
>'cravings' for sweets while increasing the
>sensitivity of my taste buds.
>Any ideas as to why?

I've not an answer, but would like to add my own
experience. I introduced some totaly animal
free weeks once a year - this included
dairy-free of course.
I experienced an enhanced sense of smell after
2-3 weeks and also generally enhanced senses.
Maybe that was due to the cut out of dairy only.

I've heard too, that milk is said as to be "lying"
into the senses. ...
Seems to be so.

Dori, nice idea with the fruits instead
of "sweets".

I do similar.
If others order sweets in a restaurant I somtimes
take the opportunity and order fruit.
Mango slices? Hmm.
And in my own menues i offer nice fruit
instead of sweet cakes and all that.

Mangos or oranges (often organic), maybe fruit
salad. And nuts.
The response is mostly very good and pleased.

regards
Amadeus

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net