From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:46:51 -0800
-i found a source called" naturel sources" where it is guaranteed on the
bottle from animals grazed on rangeland free of pesticides,growth hormones
antibiotics or chemical additives.
It was not pure thyroid  50 mg it contains adrenal 20 mg, pituatuary10 mg,
thymus 5 mg , and  spleen 5mg,
tissues as well plus kelp.300 mg.( for each tablet)
there was no sugar,,  starchs,  milk derivatives ,wheat,  soy, yeast

i could not find it anymore in store so i phoned to get their phone number
in Long beach california but they were not listed.  The funniest thing  is
that a very similar brand name( naturel factors) and bottle and label
appeared on the market and were all over the places. it was like they stole
the market of the 1st one . but the guarantees were not the same ( 1st there
is little information about the source of the glands, the bottle is  in
plastic instead of dark glass and when i phoned to get informations ,they
told me that they didn't know where the cow was from , a supplier is salling
to them the dry stuff and could come from anywhere between north america and
south america.

if somebody know something about" Naturel sources" i would be glad to know
if they are still in business.
jean-claude

>Where could we find freeze dried, natural,  thyroid  that does not have
CORN