From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:45:52 -0800
>Very interesting....................  I would be interested to know if we
>can indeed include lentils in our diet.   I love lentils.....

I will expect cooked lentils eaten beyond the body needs to be a problem. I
eat sprouted lentil and to me when i need them they taste like cooked
lentils and are very tasty but when my metabolics needs are met the taste
become kind of astingeant with a not too pleasant taste , so i stop. Cooked
lentils will not be able to send this message to you to tell you when enough
is enough and you must know how cooked carbonhydrates get addictives.
If you try sprouted lentils ( the easiest of all seeds to sprout) try to get
the French variety that is dark green ,small with some black dots on it ,
not the common big golden color american variety. They taste way better and
are certainly closer to their ancestors.
jean-claude