Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:59:52 -0700

>You're right. My kids are strictly paleo, except for the occasional
>SCD-prepared beans. Well soaked and well cooked, about every two months, or
>whenever I get time to make them. The more I read about lectins, though, the
>more I wonder if I just cut these out as well.

Patricia, could you go into more detail if you so desire, about your success
with paleo, I think almost all of us have something non paleo every two
months or so. I think you guys are really on the Neanderthin diet.  I think
many would find it inspiring to hear how your kids have changed on paleo.
Please!