From:
Hank McBridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:52:08 EDT
Paul wrote:

I assume that most people here has problems with obesity but is
>anybody else
>(beside myself) who actually became very underweight on a vegetarian diet
>(high carbs; low fat; low protein diet)
>After 3-4 months on a PALEO diet I regained 20 pounds of body mass without
>any noticable increase in bodyfat.

I have a similar problem on the paleodiet. I have always been very thin, and
was eating a high carb, low fat, mod. protein diet. After changing to paleo
about 3 months ago, I started losing weight--something I can't afford. I
have found I have to eat a lot of fruit to avoid this. I wonder how much
fruit per day moves one out of the low carb arena?

Hank