From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:41:59 -0500
> Sweetie Pies Kendra and Karen
> Former Hooters Girls (just for the experience)
> Nude Models (artistic gallery style)
> NeanderTwins

I've seen the twins. Oh, myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Vinegar is very much a technology-dependent food. I'd stay away from it
regardless of the source (apples, grain, etc.).But as with any non-paleo
food, eating it once every month or two is probably not going to have much
of a long-term effect (assuming you aren't eating lot's of other non-paleo
foods, thereby compromising your immune system on a regular basis).

Troy G.